Index – A to Z: I
Posted by Amos M. Carpenter
I is for index. I’m going to be sharing my plan is for the A to Z blogging challenge throughout the month of April. A through H are done and dusted, today (10 April 2014) is I’s turn, and from tomorrow I’ll be blogging about topics beginning with J through to Z.
If you’ve read some of my other posts, or had a peek in the menu at the top of the page, you have probably figured out that my theme for the challenge revolves around my favourite books, authors, characters, and writing concepts.
Here are the dates (apologies if I confuse any Americans by using the properly ordered date format), letters, and topics:
- 01/04/2014 – A: Assassin’s Apprentice
- 02/04/2014 – B: Book One
- 03/04/2014 – C: Chapters
- 04/04/2014 – D: Douglas Adams
- 05/04/2014 – E: Endings
- 07/04/2014 – F: FitzChivalry Farseer and the Fool
- 08/04/2014 – G: George R. R. Martin
- 09/04/2014 – H: Hobbits
- 10/04/2014 – I: Index (this post)
- 11/04/2014 – J: Jo Spurrier
- 12/04/2014 – K: Karl May
- 14/04/2014 – L: Lord of the Rings
- 15/04/2014 – M: Marvin, the paranoid android
- 16/04/2014 – N: Neverending Story
- 17/04/2014 – O: Opera
- 18/04/2014 – P: Patrick Rothfuss
- 19/04/2014 – Q: Quest
- 21/04/2014 – R: Robin Hobb
- 22/04/2014 – S: Stephenie Meyer
- 23/04/2014 – T: Terry Pratchett
- 24/04/2014 – U: Understanding Poetry
- 25/04/2014 – V: Villains
- 26/04/2014 – W: Wheel of Time
- 28/04/2014 – X: Xanth
- 29/04/2014 – Y: Yours truly
- 30/04/2014 – Z: Zzzzz…
I’ll attempt to update this post to link the above topics to their corresponding articles as I post each day (Sundays off).
Many thanks to anyone who has read, liked, and/or commented on any of my posts to date, please feel free to drop back in to view topics you might be interested in 🙂
About Amos M. CarpenterWeb dev by day, author by night, and generally interested in (and opinionated about) way too many things.
Posted on 10 April, 2014, in A to Z Challenge, Writing and tagged atozchallenge, authors, blogging, books, characters, index, thanks, topics, writing, writing concepts. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.